Ground Operations Ramp Trainers Stn Jobs Vacancy at Jet Com And Holidays London
Jet Com And Holidays London urgently required following position for Ground Operations Ramp Trainers Stn. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ground Operations Ramp Trainers Stn Jobs Vacancy at Jet Com And Holidays London Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Back of House Training Supervisor, this role is responsible for -
- Delivering classroom and practical training courses to new and existing Ramp Agent and Baggage Loader colleagues
- Observing and coaching our Airside Ramp Teams on the job to ensure they are operating in accordance with our safety first culture and legal requirements
- Identifying and analysing individual training needs, making recommendations to improve performance and standards and ensuring training is tailored to individual requirements
- Supporting and contributing to the design and development of initial and recurrent training materials
- Updating training records and ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory training requirements
The successful candidate will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. You will have previous experience of coaching individuals to improve performance and ideally will have experience of training course delivery, either in a practical or class room environment. Previous ramp operations experience is essential; as a subject matter expert within the ramp environment you will be able to share your technical knowledge effectively with others. We are looking for people who are passionate about training and developing others and are able to confidently deliver to and engage with our Ramp Agent and Baggage Loader Teams. With strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail, you will posses excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong team focus.
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!Ground Operations