Tale Marketing And Communications Officer Jobs Vacancy at Workingforessex Com Colchester
Workingforessex Com Colchester urgently required following position for Tale Marketing And Communications Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tale Marketing And Communications Officer Jobs Vacancy at Workingforessex Com Colchester Jobs Details:
Location: Haven Gateway Partnership, Colchester
Hours: 22.5 hours/week
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 FTE
Interviews to be held w/c 18 or 25 June 2018
Would you like to play a key role in an exciting new project supporting SME’s within the logistics sector to be more competitive? The Haven Gateway Partnership, a public/private sector partnership whose vision is to drive inclusive economic growth, is seeking Marketing and Communications Officer for its Transport and Logistical Efficiencies (TALE) project, a targeted business support programme, funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The TALE Marketing and Communications Officer will provide high quality, professional marketing and communications support for the TALE project and ensure that identified benefits are delivered to SMEs across the South East and New Anglia LEPs.
Playing a key role in the delivery of the ERDF TALE project, by developing and implementing a robust communications plan, devising marketing campaigns and liaising with stakeholders and project team members to collate feedback, testimonials and other evidence of successful delivery of the project outputs and outcomes.
The role will be required to write marketing and promotional briefs, monitor progress of marketing campaigns and manage web content and social media activities, so experience within these areas is essential.
This part-time role is funded through the 2014-2020 European Structural Investments Fund for the three year duration of the project. The marketing and communications officer will report to the TALE project manager. This role will be based at the Partnership’s Colchester offices although travel to meetings, events and exhibitions will be required.
- Work collaboratively with all key internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent and quality communication and marketing campaigns are devised that support the successful delivery of the project objectives.
- Develop and implement project branding, taking into account Haven Gateway Partnership, ERDF and ESIF branding and publicity requirements.
- Responsible for delivering specific elements of the project plan to a high standard.
- Manage the project’s web-based and social media activity in line with the agreed project and Partnership policies.
- Responsible for management of the project’s reputation and customer relationship management systems and approaches to achieve high levels of satisfaction with project beneficiaries and stakeholders
- Responsible for developing effective and stimulating marketing, promotional and advertising material within agreed budgets and approaches, including commissioning, third party agencies.
- Develop and manage contracts with contractors and consultants ensuring effective budget management to provide best value for money.
- Responsible for carrying out analysis of marketing campaigns, to ensure cost effectiveness, appropriateness and represent best use of resources available.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all external, internal and funder regulations and maintaining all project documentation to appropriate standards.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
- Possess a recognised marketing/communications qualification such as Institute of Marketing at Level 4 or equivalent by experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships which are collaborative and influential in nature, with a wide range of organisations, to contribute to the successful delivery of complex, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to persuade, negotiate and deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences.
- Evidence of project management and budget management skills. Demonstrable experience of working with ERDF or European projects is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications channels and experience of development and delivery of communications strategies including online, news media, digital and campaigns. Demonstrable experience and understanding of utilising CRM systems, developing and implementing project branding.
- Ability to demonstrate technical skills in using social media platforms and analytical tools. Knowledge and understanding of integrated media how to develop and analyse effective and targeted social campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business support needs of large, medium and small private sector organisations, with a flexible and creative approach to promoting business support.
As part of employment with Essex County Council (ECC) should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please visit: https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is key to our success.
If you have any queries regarding this role, or require anything further, please contact Lisa Brazier on 07714 488949