Part Time Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Cluett Reeve Ltd
Cluett Reeve Ltd urgently required following position for Part Time Finance Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Cluett Reeve Ltd Jobs Details:
Our client in Segensworth requires a ‘’Part Time Finance Assistant’’ (25-30 hours a week)
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 a year - Part-time pro rata depending on experience and qualifications.
They are a rapidly growing software house and credit reference agency and as a group they offer industry leading software and credit reference services to the short-term loan market in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities this job is ideal for candidates that have ambition, and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. Ideal candidate would have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
• Finance experience essential
• Sage Line 50 Accounts and Payroll
• Excel, Word, Outlook
Formal Qualifications that the Finance Assistant may have are AAT Intermediate (or equivalent) preferable but not essential.
• Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper to work part time, between 25 - 30 hours per week, flexible start times.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Financial Manager and be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records at a transactional level.
• The Finance Assistant will also have duties such as raising Sales Ledger invoices, Receipts and also Credit Control, monthly reconciliation of the Debtors control account, Bank reconciliations.
• Must be highly focussed and self-motivated
• Strong Communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Self-motivated and resilient
• Logical decision-making
• Highly organised
• Not your average role, as will need to work in a dynamic and sometimes fast moving environment.
• Candidate will have access to highly secure data and may be vetted for suitability.
• Located between Whiteley and Fareham within short commuting distance of Southampton and Portsmouth.
• Preferably Full UK driver’s License and access to own vehicle.
• Security check (CRB) will be required.
• References required.