Service Specialist Level Buy Collect Admin Jobs Vacancy at House Fraser Cardiff
House Fraser Cardiff urgently required following position for Service Specialist Level Buy Collect Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Specialist Level Buy Collect Admin Jobs Vacancy at House Fraser Cardiff Jobs Details:
Job title: Service Support Specialist – Admin
Job purpose: To deliver a world leading administration operation; ensuring total focus on driving excellent customer service, both on the shop floor and back of house. Investigate and monitor cash flow and achieve 100% accuracy in Company procedures and audit compliance. Level 2`s will also train, coach and develop members of the team as requested and support the Service Manager- Internal to organise the workload and team to achieve results.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver a world leading multi-channel customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace for both Internal and external customers.
- Manage the customer relationship by responding to customer complaints / queries; face to face, via telephone and in written format to maintain customer loyalty.
- Ensure internal controls and timeframes are adhered to in line with policies and procedures, Company’s One Best Way and ensure 100% audit compliance.
- Provide a comprehensive administration support service to the Store in the areas of cash handling, procurement, Store P&L accounts and HR administration.
- Investigate cash and P&L discrepancies to maximise the profitability of the store
- Maintain an accurate and confidential service safeguarding both personal and electronic file information for HR and Financial data.
- Effectively utilises POS systems and processes to enhance the customer experience to Company Guidelines.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation including wearing a name badge.
- Take an active role in supporting in-store eventing, providing ideas and giving feedback on improvements.
- 100% compliant in Loss Prevention and Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Relevant customer facing and administration experience with a consistent career path which reflects the role.
- Proven track record of delivering results against target and deadlines.
- Demonstrates attention to detail when dealing with large quantities of information to ensure accuracy.
- Relevant operational experience with the analytical skills to interpret data and identify opportunities to improve.
- Computer literate and can demonstrate an ability to learn new software packages.
- Ability to work as part of a team consistently delivering excellent customer experiences.
Key performance indicators:
- Audit and procedurally compliant.
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Accuracy of all data.
- Compliant with data protection legislation.
- Behavioural objectives.
The role of Service Support Specialist - Administration
This is a back of house role requiring flexibility to support colleagues in other areas of the store when required from time to time.
The role has accountability for delivering exceptional operational standards and driving personal business targets.
It requires the need to provide a sound operational service to support the front of house team to deliver an excellent customer service experience that demonstrates a love and belief of our business.
Continuously looks to learn and develop their service skills and behaviours in our ever changing retail environment.
Takes an active role in the One Voice One Team mentality sharing ideas and identifying opportunities to enhance the Store environment and grow the business.
To be a trusted partner in our customers lives, by being passionate about supporting our local community and environment by taking part in raising funds for our chosen charity and being knowledgeable about House of Frasers sustainability credentials to support our environment.
Support is provided from the Customer Experience Manager – Internal and the Store Management team.