Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy at Trulink Recruitment
Trulink Recruitment urgently required following position for Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy at Trulink Recruitment Jobs Details:
Our client a successful high-volume manufacturing company producing plastic injection moulded products and components for a niche market requires an experienced Operations Manager with a mechanical engineering background. An interesting role with scope for development and growth within the company.
As the Operations Manager the key aspect of this position will include the following:
- To manage and control all aspects of production in the Injection Moulding Department. (Production, Scrap and efficiency of all machines, on a daily basis)
- To manage and control all aspects of Automation, Manual Assembly, Cast Iron, Fabrication and Prison assembly work.
- To Project Manage all projects relating to Production or as outlined by the Directors of the company.
- To complete a detailed specification for the purchase of all Production machinery, i.e. Injection moulders, automated assembly machines and other projects as outlined
- To ensure that the production labour resource is managed effectively and efficiently at all times.
- To assess labour requirement and liaise with our temporary labour agency to ensure all holiday, sickness leave is covered as required by temporary staff.
- To advertise, complete interviews, staff assessment and appraisals for production staff.
- To control all aspects of site maintenance contracts, checking to ensure all work is completed as required.
- Facilities Management – To ensure all aspects for the site building fabric, electrical, heating and cooling systems are maintained to a high standard.
- To work with our material compounders, to formulate PVC compounds (Calcium Zinc formulations) to achieve our specific production requirements.
- To oversee purchasing and Production scheduling.
- To ensure that staff training is monitored and that any key positions within production are covered by back-up production staff.
- To supply Work Permits and view/assess all Risk Assessments for “outside “contractors working on site.
- To consider and plan in advance for additional production capacity to cope with our future company growth.
- To ensure that Tool Change times and SMED are constantly monitored and any issues with achieving target times are dealt with as soon as possible.
- To ensure that Health and Safety standards and housekeeping in the entire site are maintained at a very high standard at all times