Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at National Express Group Plc Stansted
National Express Group Plc Stansted urgently required following position for Customer Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at National Express Group Plc Stansted Jobs Details:
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made more than 882 million journeys on our services in 2017.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our team within the key location at Stansted Airport! As a Customer Service Advisor you will work as part of a productive team to ensure that all our customers get the experience they deserve - whether they are starting a journey, ending a journey, buying tickets or making an enquiry.
Stansted Airport Coach Station is a busy and fast paced environment - no day is the same! Due to location of this role being mostly outdoors, you will be provided with a suitable uniform to protect you from weather conditions. The Customer Service Advisor role is perfect for someone who is energetic and always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service to our passengers.
- providing help and information to our passengers
- assisting drivers with boarding and helping with luggage
- selling tickets and add-on products to customers
- maintaining excellent level of service to all customers
- operating internal tracking systems to manage coach services
- managing coach movement within the station and exceeding the Health and Safety standards
- using pro-active approach to make travel arrangements for our customers in the event of delays or service disruptions
Skills and attributes:
- exceptional customer service skills
- ability to stay calm under the pressure
- pro-active approach to operational needs
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- professional self – conduct
- excellent problem solving skills
If this sounds like the next step in your professional career, follow the link below to complete the application on our careers website.
Please be aware that due to high volume of applications we reserve the right to reply to successful candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your application, please assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.