Spikes Bar Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Loch Lomond Golf Club Alexandria
Loch Lomond Golf Club Alexandria urgently required following position for Spikes Bar Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Spikes Bar Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Loch Lomond Golf Club Alexandria Jobs Details:
Join the hospitality team at one of the finest private members clubs in the world. Just half an hour from Glasgow, Loch Lomond Golf Club is often described as one of the most beautiful places on earth. Its Members can enjoy golf, luxury accommodation, country pursuits and a Spa. As part of our team, you will look after a discerning Membership spanning over 30 countries world-wide.
This is a seasonal contract which will require you to work. Shifts will vary over the season, but will include mornings and evening shifts.
Employees at the club can enjoy some great benefits including golf and use of the spa. Our gratuities are paid on completion of your contract. Staff meals are provided on shift.
Being on the banks of Loch Lomond we are in a rural location so a car would be a great advantage, but means of transport to and from the club is essential.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our Food and Beverage department. We require confident employees with outgoing and friendly personalities who are willing to go over and above the expectations of our Members to provide first class service.
- You will work within both our Spikes Restaurant/Bar and Fine Dining & Events. It is imperative that you are flexible and reliable to work a variety of shifts on any day of the week to suit business demands
- To strive to anticipate member’s needs wherever possible and to continually enhance the level of service provided
- To provide a warm, friendly welcome to all members, guests and visitors ensuring that the highest standards of customer care are delivered at all times
- We require candidates with exceptional customer service and organisational skills who are flexible.
- It is essential the individuals have the ability to work under pressure during the busy season and be able to demonstrate excellent time keeping and attendance.
- Knowledge of the game of golf is not needed
- It is essential that you are a team player with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
- You will be asked to work as part of the team as well as being able to take your own initiative and work individually.
If you believe you can fulfil this role please apply and attach a CV in Microsoft Word format.