Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Knauf
Knauf urgently required following position for Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Knauf Jobs Details:
Posted: 2nd February 2018
Knauf, a market leader in the construction product industry are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. In supporting the Marketing Manager to create and maintain a best-in-class showroom experience at the Knauf facility in the heart of Clerkenwell; positioning the Knauf brand as the go-to for the A&D community to facilitate on-going specification opportunities and long-term relationships.
The Company & Our Values
Knauf is a family run international organisation who prides itself on employing individuals who align to our core values. To work for our highly successful organisation, you will need entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to succeed, empathy for others and the ability to work in partnership with colleagues and customers alike.
As a Marketing Executive, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work with the Clerkenwell Marketing Manager to develop and deploy an immersive and continually evolving showroom experience
- An ambassador for the brand and the face of Knauf
- Support the day-to-day operational running of the Clerkenwell venue
- Management of Knauf Clerkenwell activity across social media
- Daily reviews and management of the meeting calendar to ensure the various meeting locations are booked appropriately
- Daily visual merchandising checks and improvements to ensure first class quality is maintained
- Support and ownership of various projects, campaigns and events to drive segmented footfall into the venue
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Monitor the effectiveness and performance of campaigns and events
- Monitor visitor touchpoints and gather feedback for review
- Working with relevant Commercial colleagues, support generation initiatives
- Working with relevant Marketing colleagues, create an on-going dialogue with selected architects; using digital and traditional Marketing techniques
- Anything else commensurate to complete your role
- Degree in Marketing, or related discipline, preferred
- Good knowledge of the A&D market
- Creative flair with an eye for impact
- Experience of supporting the organisation of events and/or exhibitions
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Marketing experience
- Social media management experience
- Knowledge of Campaign Monitor/Mail Chimp
- Knowledge of the construction market an advantage
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines
- Relationship building; internally and externally
- Managing stakeholders
- Good attention to detail
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent presentation skills
- Daily commutable distance to Clerkenwell area
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of 25 days holiday, bonus and a contributory pension scheme.