Senior Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Intralinks London
Intralinks London urgently required following position for Senior Systems Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Intralinks London Jobs Details:
The Sr. Systems Administrator requires a blend of hands on technical and organizational responsibilities involving Help Desk and IT systems engineering initiatives to fully support EMEA region.
The Sr. Systems Administrator will provide leadership for a small regional support team. He/She will be responsible for managing operational elements such as onboarding/offboarding of employees, application access, voice, networking, vendor management and purchasing for the region.
About the Team
The Corporate Systems and Technology team is responsible for providing high-quality IT services to our internal business units. Those services include managing projects, improve end user productivity, application management, IT Services and Governance. The team supports the daily operational needs of the company on a global basis. The team is distributed across main offices located in New York City, Boston, London, and Singapore. Remote office locations include Paris, Madrid, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and Bucharest.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems and ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors technical issues to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide leadership for a small team of support personnel who troubleshoot IT issues and provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Partner with manager to coach and develop team members, consult with manager regarding long term vision and hiring plans for the team.
- Partner with manager to align team to adhere to policies and goals set by the department head.
- Review and negotiate IT contracts with local vendors for IT supplies, Voice and Networking.
- Implement policies and procedures developed in conjunction with the team
- Evaluate new information systems products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to better aide the end user.
- Support remote offices by identifying suitable offices in the countries (where applicable), support new office openings and/or moves (where applicable) from an IT perspective
- Provide feedback to facilities on suitability of location (server room, network, wifi set up)
- Maintain contact with local vendors to negotiate contracts (mobile phones, phones, internet connection)
- Support planned projects and upgrades
- Active Directory/Office 365 administration
- Remote software such as Bomgar, WebEx, Skype for Business
- Meraki and Cisco Wireless Controllers
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 administration
- VMware and Hyper-V administration and troubleshooting experience
- Sophos Central
- Jamf for Mac Management
Years of Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Or may require an associate's degree in a related area and 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Business Expertise/specific experience
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others to adhere to policies and goals set by the department head.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand interdependencies between teams and departments in the local region as this position interacts with multiple offices
- Excellent communication is required due to working with multiple offices in the region
- Travel is required across the region, as well as supporting issues with devices (laptops, phone, office network, voice, vpn)