Engineering Strategy Architect Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Bournemouth
Morgan Chase Bournemouth urgently required following position for Engineering Strategy Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Strategy Architect Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Bournemouth Jobs Details:
- Articulate the current developer experience at JPM and map to the future state vision
- Determine the ‘Moments of Truth/Moments that Matter’ for each new tool, capability and process being delivered through Accelerating Development
- Work with the Developer community to identify the optimal method for delivery/adoption
- Using the future state vision influence people to adopt the new tools, technologies and processes
- Define success criteria and measure against them
- Identify methods of gathering information on the friction points (e.g. Zurveys)
- Responsible for the grooming and allocation of the friction points backlog
- Excellent influencing/collaboration skills to supporting working with multiple teams across JPMC tech to ensure successful delivery
- Highly technical practicing software engineer
- Experience in UX is a key requirement
- Intimate knowledge of industry standard development tooling (Jenkins, AIM, Sonar, Nautilus,
- Would be beneficial if they also had experience in data modelling, in particular Erwin
- Knowledge/understanding of Agile and a “T-shaped” mindset
- Knowledge/understanding of Dev/Ops concepts
- Knowledge/understanding of software delivery automation
- Creative flair and ability to sell a vision
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills, SQL, reporting and analytics.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management, partnership (enabling a ‘one team’ culture and positive working environment)
- Proven strategic capabilities and demonstrable critical thinking across business/technology vision, solutions, strategy, roadmaps and portfolio delivery.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to quickly broker solutions and resolve conflict situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels, including ability to communicate effectively with Senior Managing Directs
Our Engineering & Architecture team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will improve the experience of our software engineers across all our lines of business around the globe. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran