Senior Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Elite Hotels
Elite Hotels urgently required following position for Senior Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Elite Hotels Jobs Details:
Tylney Hall, Hook, Hampshire
now has an exciting opportunity available for a
to join our Reception Team
Tylney Hall is a beautiful 4 red star hotel in stunning gardens set in rural Hampshire. One of the most important things at the hotel is the welcome which you could provide
A Senior Receptionist at Tylney Hall will be a member of the Front Desk team, ensuring all guests are greeted in a professional warm manner. All our Receptionists need to maintain the highest standard of conduct with guests and team members and will have natural communication and organisation skills. As a Receptionist you will be preparing accommodation and meal bills accurately for the guests and ensuring that the system balances at the end of your shift. As a member of the Reception team you will need to be immaculately presented and will be able to adapt to requests and situations as they arise. One of the most important skills a Receptionist needs at Tylney Hall is to be calm under pressure and to be able to multi-task. Another key skill is to be able to provide good local knowledge as well as information on the hotel and our facilities to our guests and visitors alike.
Please note you will be contracted to 35 hour weeks and there will often be oovertime up to 40 hours. The role involves shift work, early shifts start at 7.00am and late shifts end at 11.30pm, including weekends and bank holidays.
Reception experience in a similar property is essential for this role.. We are looking for a warm, organised, thoughtful character and we will give you any of the training you need. An excellent command of English is crucial, you will need to be confident working within a team, customer service skills across any industry could well be an advantage, and you will need to be extremely well presented. You will need to be driven by high standards. You should have good IT skills. Own transport is essential as we are in a rural location. Shift work will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
And in return…
As an Investor In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- The opportunity to work in one of the country’s foremost heritage hotels
- You will be working in one of the AA’s Top 200 Hotels in the UK and Ireland and proud members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Condé Nast Johansens
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life’s difficulties.
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM’s – see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Company personal contributory pension scheme
- Meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Quality uniforms provided and laundered
- Free car parking