Full And Part Time Bartender Waiter Jobs Vacancy at Mcmullen Sons Cambridge
Mcmullen Sons Cambridge urgently required following position for Full And Part Time Bartender Waiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full And Part Time Bartender Waiter Jobs Vacancy at Mcmullen Sons Cambridge Jobs Details:
Full Time Team Member
Do you love working in a busy environment, where standards and service are paramount to every guest leaving happy? Great! We are recruiting for a full and part time Team Member to join us at Baroosh, Cambridge.
Baroosh is known for offering uncompromised service, standards and style. Open from breakfast ‘til late we pride ourselves on delivering great cocktails, world beers and interesting wines alongside freshly prepared contemporary food and daily changing specials. As part of our team you will help us deliver this guest experience by working on the bar and floor, whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Baroosh Cambridge is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer: -
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy