Digital Marketing Copywriter Jobs Vacancy at Exertis Micro Harlow
Exertis Micro Harlow urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Copywriter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Copywriter Jobs Vacancy at Exertis Micro Harlow Jobs Details:
At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
About the role
The eCommerce team is a new and exciting division of Exertis Unlimited and the wider group. The team is responsible for everything from logistics through to marketing for a wide portfolio of both 1st and 3rd party brands.
Here, we are looking for a very strong candidate with hands on experience across as wide a range of channels as possible - with a slight bias towards the display and search network space. To be successful in this role you will require a high level of technical proficiency combined with knowledge of the limitations of the technology crossed with the ability to break down complex ideas and technologies to less technically minded contacts internally and externally. You will be acting as a digital ambassador for our brands.
As the Digital Marketing Copywriter, you will be responsible for the creation of a range of content, including optimised products listings, but also the planning and execution of various types of digital advertising campaigns - from Amazon Marketing Services through to SEO.
- Effectively execute and optimise campaigns as needed.
- Proactively source new campaign ideas.
- Report and analyse campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicate both internally and externally as required around new campaigns/ideas/performance.
- Keep abreast with all the latest industry trends.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct
Skills and Experience
Likely to have 3+ years of digital experience, gained either at an agency or client side or both.
- Good working knowledge of and experience with running display and video campaigns via GDN
- Detailed knowledge of ad serving solutions - e.g. DCM (DFA), MediaMind, etc
- Working knowledge of DSP platforms (e.g. DBM, TubeMogul, AppNexus).
- Good knowledge of paid social on both Facebook and Twitter.
- Advanced techniques such as remarketing lists, similar audiences and split testing.
- Extensive experience with planning and running paid social activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram either directly or via third party platforms.
- Search - Experienced in running AdWords campaigns.
- Content creation - Experience of crafting engaging, accurate, optimised digital copy
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail, with an understanding of optimisation levers & testing approaches across biddable platforms
- Able to identify key opportunities to innovate, displaying inventiveness and willingness to challenge existing standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships. The ability to think on your feet, present well, and to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues.
- A self-starter with lots of initiative, motivation and a drive to succeed; you will get plenty of support but the ability to manage your own workload and identify ways to improve this is crucial
- Adaptability, able to flex working style with different situations
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends.
- Strong mind for the technical side of projects - able to trouble shoot and query technical issues such as problems with onsite pixels etc.
- Line management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of challenges for mobile & video in programmatic.
- Experience with implementation of online attitudinal studies in programmatic/biddable - e.g. Dimestore, GCS, YouTube Brand Lift, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification)
- Experience with Amazon Marketing Services
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages