Volunteer Recruiter Jobs Vacancy at Dove House Hospice Kingston upon Hull
Dove House Hospice Kingston upon Hull urgently required following position for Volunteer Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Volunteer Recruiter Jobs Vacancy at Dove House Hospice Kingston upon Hull Jobs Details:
Volunteer Recruiter - Dove House Hospice, Hull
Role open to applications: 12th - 26th January at 15:00. Applications to be made via the hospice application form only, located on the Dove House Hospice website
If you're unable to download and print, we are happy to send you an application form. Please contact Nicola Beecher, Administration Assistant on 01482 784343 ext 113 to request one.
We are unable to accept applications by CV and are unable to contact applicants who apply this way.
A interview date has been set as Tuesday 6th February 2018.
Salary: £17,740 full time equivalent pro-rata per annum. Actual salary of £7,569 per annum
Hours of work: 16 hours a week (to be worked 4 x shifts of 4 hours) will include evenings and weekend working.
Working as part of the Volunteer Department, we are looking for Volunteer Recruiters to be responsible for the promotion of the hospice’s volunteering requirements with the assistance from the event volunteers through door-to-door leaflet drops, in-store and event promotion throughout Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
We are looking for Volunteer Recruiters with the following:
- A personable and sales orientated "people person" who can demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
- The ability to persuade and influence people
- The ability to quickly build relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
- Knowledge and passion for Dove House Hospice and the service it provides
- A proven track record of success in either recruitment (paid or volunteer recruitment) or business sales
- Experience of managing or coordinating projects
- Experience of supervising staff or volunteers
- Excellent communications and presentation skills - written and verbal
- Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to deliver basic one to one training to all levels of staff
- High standards of customer service skills
- Have a current and valid driving licence with use of own vehicle
- Must be able to undertake some manual handling operations i.e. moving and handling of equipment to Volunteer Recruitment events such as notice boards etc
- Ability to embody and live the hospice values: United we will be: positive, professional and passionate
- Willingness to work unsociable hours to meet the needs of the business including some evening and weekend work
- Willingness to work outdoors when required i.e. leaflet drops.
What we can offer you is:
- A competitive salary
- Mileage rate paid at 45p per mile
- A chance to work for a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer 2017
- Free car parking onsite
- Option to join a personal pension scheme at a 5% employee and 5% employer contribution levels.
- Free life insurance of 3 x salary
- 22 Days annual leave plus bank holidays pro-rata per year with the option to buy an additional weeks leave and receive additional leave for long service
- Up to 6 month's full occupational sick pay (based on service length)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,740.00 /year