Apprenticeship Home Service South Wales Any Postcode Jobs Vacancy at Sky
- Apprenticeship Home Service South Wales Any Postcode
- 09 Feb, 2018 12 days ago
Sky urgently required following position for Apprenticeship Home Service South Wales Any Postcode. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprenticeship Home Service South Wales Any Postcode Jobs Vacancy at Sky Jobs Details:
Your key responsibilities:
- This is a one year programme, after successfully completing the programme you’re guaranteed a permanent role into our Sky family.
- You’ll be given your own van to travel to our customers’ homes. Supported by a role model, you’ll learn not only how to install our great TV, but also showcase our amazing broadband and phone services both inside and outside our customers’ homes.
- For the first 4 weeks, you’ll learn the skills you’ll need to become an engineer before you start the practical part of the course with your role model.
- As well as a role model, you’ll also be assigned a line manager and assessor to support you through your day to day tasks and qualification, so they’ll be plenty of support on offer for you throughout your course.
- Every day is different but a typical working pattern will be Monday - Sunday, working 9 hours per day including bank holidays & weekends (this follows a five days on and two days off shift pattern).
- A minimum of two GCSE grades A*-C in English and Maths
- You’ll also need a full UK driving licence (with no more than 6 points)
- Fantastic communication and team working skills
- A passion and enthusiasm for all things Sky
You’ll get lots of brilliant benefits when you join us; including 30 days holiday, free Sky Q, an excellent pension plan, private healthcare, life assurance, iPad, mobile phone, and vehicle that you can use in your spare time, as well as for work. As well as all of that you’ll also be well supported by your buddy and mentor, helping you to achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard by the end of your first year at Sky.
Want to work in our team? Then apply today!
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better