Project Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Stonbury Limited Derby
Stonbury Limited Derby urgently required following position for Project Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Stonbury Limited Derby Jobs Details:
Stonbury is a market leader in the niche area of civil engineering within the water industry. Our company’s success can be attributed to our extensive knowledge and experience gained from working closely with our clients to deliver a range of cost-effective engineering solutions including the repair, refurbishment and maintenance of water company reservoirs, and associated assets along with the new construction of new assets to values up to £2m.
The post-holder will be responsible for providing administrative support including setting up new projects, creating budgets and ordering equipment to ensure the smooth running of all on-site activities.
- Create Project Folder on the system from template
- Add new Project to Sage Construct and produce regular Project Report
- Site files – set up project on eSite and upload relevant documents
- Add budget to project in Sage Construct
- Process sub contract payments, internal labor orders and payment allocations, using the Sage accounting system on a monthly basis
- Assist the Commercial Manager with job cost control, quotes and produce budgets to ensure client expectations are met, using Sage Construct
- Enter quantities for all framework rates into the budget using the schedule created at quotation stage
Obtain breakdown information for non-framework (‘star’) rates from the Commercial Manager and enter into the budget
- ‘Procure’ and place orders as requested from the Delivery team using the Sage Construct system, using suppliers from the approved list
- Hire and off-hire plant and equipment as requested by the Delivery team, using approved suppliers, using the Sage Construct System
- Record delivery and off hire dates in the Deliveries section of Sage Construction in order to maintain a record of currently hired items
- Print and distribute the ‘Plant on Hire’ reports to the various members of the contracts team monthly, including commentary on anything that looks out of place or not required
- Manage off-hires and circulate live hire report on a weekly basis
- Place hired road vehicles on and off fleet insurance as required
- Liaise with the Delivery team and suppliers regarding loss charges and other unexpected charges followed by a monthly report
- Enter delivery notes into the Sage Construct system and check against ordered quantities, placing a disputed flag against any discrepancies. Liaise with the Delivery team regarding delivery note discrepancies
- Resolve purchase invoice queries on a timely basis to assist with monthly management accounts preparation
- Prepare and circulate monthly project performance reports
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a busy office.
- A good communicator
- Demonstrable ability to provide excellent customer service
- Able to work alone using own initiative to solve problems and complete daily tasks
- Display a positive attitude and be committed to going above and beyond when necessary.
- Proven planning and organisation skills with ability the to prioritise workloads
- Strong IT skills especially MS Word and Excel.
- Previous experience specifically gained within the construction industry.
- Previous experience in using Sage Construct
- Very competitive salary
- Generous Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (6% contribution by the company)
- Life assurance (2 x salary)
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays