Teacher Jobs The Uae Interviews Coming Jobs Vacancy at Footprints Recruiting Sandwell
Footprints Recruiting Sandwell urgently required following position for Teacher Jobs The Uae Interviews Coming. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teacher Jobs The Uae Interviews Coming Jobs Vacancy at Footprints Recruiting Sandwell Jobs Details:
Teach in public schools abroad - Apply now with resume
Teachers in Sandwell are in high demand for this international position. Be rewarded with this once-in-a-lifetime teaching opportunity. Please apply with your resume to secure your interview spot.
Now hiring for government teaching positions in the public school system of Dubai and elsewhere in the United Arab Emirates. Start dates are available immediately and throughout 2018. A professional teaching license and several years of post-certification teaching experience is strongly preferred. However, recent grads with related practical experience will sometimes be considered for the Design Technology, Health Sciences, and Youth Leader roles. The available positions and basic requirements are:
* English Teacher, Grade 8-12 (requires a degree in English / English Literature / Linguistics, 3 years of teaching experience, and CELTA certification or equivalent)
* Math Teacher, Grade 8-12 (requires a Mathematics degree and 3 years of teaching experience)
* Science Teacher, Grade 8-12 (requires a Science degree and 3 years of teaching experience)
* ECE English Teacher, Kindergarten / Early Years (requires a degree in Early Childhood Education / Primary Education, 2 years of ECE teaching experience, and CELTA/TESOL certification or equivalent)
* PE Teacher / Lead Trainer, Kindergarten - Grade 12 (requires a degree in Physical Education, Sports Science, or similar - and 3 years of teaching experience)
* Design Technology / Creative Design & Innovation Teacher, Grade 4-12 (requires a Design/Technology/IT related degree and 1 year of work/teaching experience in this field)
* Business Teacher, Grade 10-12 (candidates with both a Master's and Bachelor's degrees in Business, as well as 3 years of teaching experience, are strongly preferred for this role)
* Youth Leader Teacher, Grade 10-12 (requires practical experience with youth groups, junior leaders, scouts, Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or similar ; a degree in a relevant subject is preferred )
* Arabic Health Sciences Teacher, Grade 10-12 (requires fluency in both English and Arabic, practical experience with nursing/coaching or similar, and a degree in a related field; special education experience preferred )
This public education organization considers teachers their most valuable asset in creating a world-class education system and in the overall development of their society. They have embarked on a major educational reform to ensure their students are bilingual in Arabic and English and develop a passion for learning they can take into higher education and beyond. You will serve on the front line of the reform program by engaging students and maximizing their potential. The goal is to develop analytical abilities and independent thinkers, so if you also aim to develop these skills in your students, then this job is for you.
About Dubai and the United Arab Emirates The United Arab Emirates consists of seven distinct regions. Of these, Dubai is the most famous - the dazzling world-class city and has quickly become a major hub for expats living abroad. With this government program, public school positions are offered not just in Dubai, but also in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, and Umm Al-Quwain - every part of the UAE except Abu Dhabi. Wherever you end up in the UAE, you can expect to be greeted with warmth and be no more than two hours away from downtown Dubai . Teaching in the UAE, it’s very easy to meet new friends, with lots of social events and groups available – everything from sports teams to lively nightlife. We’ve heard from teachers that they like international feeling and the diversity of colleagues they get to know during their time in this country.
- Competitive, tax-free annual salary of GBP 52,000 for English, Math, Science, PE, and Business positions
- GBP 40,000 for Life Skills, Health Sciences, and Design Technology positions (with opportunities for growth, especially if you have previous curriculum development experience)
- Return airfare included for you and your dependents (your spouse and up to three biological children under 18)
- Local medical insurance for you and your dependents (your spouse and up to three biological children under 18)
- Two months' vacation plus all national holidays