Marketing Colleague Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy at Rbs Edinburgh
Rbs Edinburgh urgently required following position for Marketing Colleague Communications Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Colleague Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy at Rbs Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Join us in Edinburgh as a Marketing & Colleague Communications Manager
- You'll manage plans and strategies that deliver the Communications & Marketing annual plan for Personal Banking and Digital channels
- You'll develop leadership communications for the channels, ensuring clear and consistent narrative building while maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the channel, and across the wider Communication & Marketing function
- As your remit will cover several aspects of communications across our media channel, you'll enjoy considerable variety and you'll have the opportunity to significantly develop your skills
This role will see you representing our Communications & Marketing function in key stakeholder discussions as a trusted adviser, providing authentic and highly valued marketing communications input. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Colleague Communications, you'll manage and track the Marketing & Communications campaign budgets and evaluation, ensuring targets are reached and spend is tracked accurately.
As well as this, you'll be:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the channels, across the Communications & Marketing function
- Contributing to the overall planning process across the Marketing and Colleague Communications team, and controlling distribution and sign off for all campaigns
- Delivering to the agreed strategic narrative and plans that support the overall bank strategy
We're looking for someone with strong marketing experience within a similar environment, and a background in product or branding communications. Along with solid networking, stakeholder management and influencing skills, you'll have the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively on marketing and communications initiatives that add value, and support business priorities.
As well as this, we're looking for:
- An understanding of the bank’s strategic priorities and the ability to contribute to business discussions that drive decisions
- A high level of drive and personal commitment to success
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge and experience of Communications & Marketing strategies, models and practices
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.