Barista Jobs Vacancy at Pret Manger Salisbury
Pret Manger Salisbury urgently required following position for Barista. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Barista Jobs Vacancy at Pret Manger Salisbury Jobs Details:
We are looking for passionate and experienced Baristas to join our team.
Our Baristas are our coffee experts. They make fantastic espresso based drinks and ensure we deliver amazing coffee standards every day.
The Pret Academy supports the training and development of our wonderful people and there are always opportunities to progress further towards a Leader (Supervisor) role.
We have the following roles available right now:
- Full-time (35 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 5 days Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You must be available on a from 5.30am - 7.30pm.
For passionate and experienced baristas, we offer:
- We pay between £8.60 and £8.85 per hour (depending on your location) plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour
- Weekly pay Paid breaks
- Free food when you’re working (and 50% off when you’re not)
- Part-time and full-time positions (no zero hours contracts here)
- Support with travel expenses on public transport
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays) – with more earned the longer you’re with us
- Outstanding training and development (80% of our Managers started as Team Members)
- Recommend a friend scheme Free pair of shoes every year
- Pret pension scheme
- Regular team events and parties
- £100 cash rewards for wowing our customers
- After initial training.
We have the following roles available right now: Full-time (35 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 5 days Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You must be available on a from 5.30am - 7.30pm
If this sounds like your perfect role and you have proven Barista experience within a high-volume retail, hospitality or restaurant environment, we would love to hear from you.