Finance Workplace Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Schibsted Media Group London
Schibsted Media Group London urgently required following position for Finance Workplace Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Workplace Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Schibsted Media Group London Jobs Details:
Your responsibilities will be...
- Working with the global finance team to negotiate hotel and travel rates
- Bank reconciliations – Multi currency accounts
- Credit Cards – Processing and reconciling credit card statements
- Posting any ad hoc bank transactions
- Review and posting of employee expenses
- Support in the roll out of new finance systems and processes in London
- Accounts payable support including correct coding of invoices and authorisation
- Ensuring adherence to assigning costs to the correct codes and liaising with the relevant finance contacts to set up an efficient cost code structure where needed
- Assistance with month end process – Including prepayments, payroll, fixed asset register and any ad-hoc journals
- Assistance with annual audit process
- Negotiation of contracts for office space
- Responsible for all office moves and/ or alterations
- Working with the workplace coordinator on local facility issues
You will need to be...
- Whilst and Accountancy qualification would be desirable we are open to applications from candidates who are part qualified or can demonstrate the right capabilities through experience
- Switched on, flexible, proactive and able to hit the ground running in this global environment
- Calm and comfortable when juggling conflicting priorities with tact and diplomacy
- Attention to detail; accuracy is important, perfection is not
- Warm and friendly with a positive outlook
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with international teams and other cultures
- Broad experience having worked across finance, procurement and office/workplace management
- Knowledge of accounting software. Prior experience with Microsoft Navision 2017 desirable
- Project Management Experience
- Great attention to detail Proactive attitude Self starter
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel and working with Google suites
- Swedish speaker would be an advantage