Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Close Brothers Group Plc
Close Brothers Group Plc urgently required following position for Sales Support Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Close Brothers Group Plc Jobs Details:
The role of Sales Support Administrator covers the following areas; Sales Support, Customer Service and Collections. As part of the Sales Support team you will be responsible for sustaining relationships with our customers and dealers as well as some underwriting, ensuring the business taken on by Close Brothers Motor Finance is within the set parameters. Your job will also be to assist the Jersey Collections Team manage Guernsey customer accounts that fall into arrears; to ensure the business performs within the set limits and budgets.
The role of Sales Support Administrator is a high level customer service driven role. To be successful, you must be a self-motivated individual who has excellent planning and organisational skills. You need to be a good communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Carry out duties to the company standard policy and procedures
- General office administration office duties
- Assisting with the collection of fees that have accrued on customer accounts
- Accurate banking of monies received
- Dealing with customer complaints and general queries
- Processing of customer proposals and underwriting them in line with company policies and procedures
- Liaising with motor dealers regarding the outcome / decisions of a proposal that has been underwritten
- Processing documents received that need to be paid out
- Adhering to requirements of new dealer procedures along with certain database checks for items that may occur when underwriting
- Operation of our proposal system with clear notes and rational that is to our company standard and audit process
- To identify possible fraudulent accounts and take the correct action to resolve issues quickly and to inform management of potential losses and action taken
- Relationship management of existing accounts to ensure that customer arrears are resolved on a one touch basis where possible
- Manage the collection and sales of repossession and voluntary terminated vehicles with auction houses as and when directed by the Collections Team
- Management of field calls as and when directed by the Collections Team
Risk & Compliance
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Demonstrable experience of working within a structured process
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of regulations relating to Compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering, Consumer Credit Directive and Consumer Credit Act
- Previous experience in a collections or underwriting position
Rewards and Benefits
At Close Brothers we recognise the value of a work life balance, and have put
together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension – Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance – 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave – minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ additional annual leave every March
- Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offering , information available upon request
As an employer, Close Brothers is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce. We provide equality of opportunity and will aim to ensure that no employee’s or candidates are subject to discrimination on grounds of any characteristics including but not withstanding gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, working pattern, caring responsibilities, political beliefs.