Senior Telecommunications Engineer Jobs Vacancy at First Recruitment Group
First Recruitment Group urgently required following position for Senior Telecommunications Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Telecommunications Engineer Jobs Vacancy at First Recruitment Group Jobs Details:
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Telecommunications Engineer to work on a contract basis for the Hail & Ghasha project.
• Coordinates technical issues with other departments on projects including constructability requirements and reviews.
• Provides technical direction for specific tasks and assigns work to subordinate senior engineers, engineers, designers, drafters or project sub-groups.
• Broad knowledge of good engineering practices and precedents in the industry.
• Applicants should have a solid background of design engineering and working at a supervisory level on large industrial projects in the petroleum related contracting industry, covering all likely plant communication systems, e.g. point-to-point transmission systems, satellite links, microwave radio, optical fibre cabled systems, SCADA, mobile radio, telephone, IT networks, public address, CCTV, emergency control and safety systems, security systems.
• He/she shall be responsible for the technical leadership and design of the systems.
• Candidates should have held lead positions of key responsibility and have direct hands-on experience in project execution from conceptual design, feasibility studies and front-end design activities to detailed design. Experience of negotiating with public authorities, PTTs and of participation with standards forming bodies would be useful.
• Experience in ADNOC projects or other projects in the Middle East would be useful
• He/she shall possess key project planning, scheduling and controls skills and be a good oral communicator with excellent grammatical writing capability.
• Electrical/Electronic Engineering- Masters or Honours Degree
• Telecommunications Engineering or related discipline-Chartered Engineer
• Professional Engineer (Chartered Eng or equivalent)
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.