Secure Cloud Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Fujitsu Basingstoke
Fujitsu Basingstoke urgently required following position for Secure Cloud Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secure Cloud Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Fujitsu Basingstoke Jobs Details:
Provides varied and complex technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance. Advises customers on preventive maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction. The role holder works with no supervision and is a knowledge leader with depth of specialization across a wide range of systems. They support less experienced members of the team and wider function in maintaining the availability of the IT service delivered to end users. May supervise other members of the team and act as team manager if needed.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
- Process. Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Service Level. Manages systems within SLA, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Leads technical implementation of medium to large infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the project to meet customer requirements. Consults in tender stage as a technical expert in complex projects. May give training, presentation or workshops.
- Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and/or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer’s business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyzes information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Takes a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. Stands in for the manager if needed.
- Business Awareness. Proactively contributes both technically and commercially to identify and win new business. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
- Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
- Feedback of participants (internal and external) for technical training sessions delivered.
- Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Successful solution designs implemented.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
- Service level requirements met.
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Problem ownership demonstrated.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
- Successful track record of leading small projects.
- Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
- Successful track record of working with third parties.
- Improved first time/line.
- Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
- New business secured and successfully implemented.
- Skills matrix up to date with products/systems/technologies and techniques.
- Contribution to product forums and working parties.
- Up to date personal learning plan available.
Primary Location: GB-GB-Basingstoke
Job: Systems Specialist
Organization: EMEIA Region
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 4:43:15 AM