Resourcing Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Wood
Wood urgently required following position for Resourcing Systems Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resourcing Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Wood Jobs Details:
Wood are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Systems Administrator. This role could be based in any of the Wood UK offices or possibly from home.
The Resourcing Systems Administrator provides core administration support across all aspects of the system. This role will provide support to users (internal and external) by coordinating and executing the required system changes as well as answering system queries.
The Resourcing Systems Administrator will provide key administration support to ensure the effective delivery of system configuration updates, changes, and amendments of the globally identified resourcing system – iCIMS - for users across Wood plc. They will be responsible for ensuring proper governance for all requested changes, applying standard approaches and processes wherever possible and for the efficient management of regular system updates liaising with the business to ensure appropriate communications and training are in place.
The administrator will also provide daily support in answering system related queries to all users as well as filing a system ticket with the resourcing system vendor for any downtime or system issue.
The system administrator will also be responsible for understanding and being up to date on the resourcing systems quarterly updates.Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent personal organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task successfully and shift focus of attention quickly without loss of quality or accuracy
- Proven ability to respond quickly to problems and know when to escalate
- Computer literacy – experienced user of MS Office ( Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to work in fast-paced global environment
- Flexible approach with the ability to deal with interruptions and adapt to changing needs as they arise
- Previous experience of working within a HR / Resourcing and development function to understand ‘process’ and language
- Experience of using the iCIMS resourcing systems or any cloud based resourcing system will be deemed as an advantage
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.