Customer Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy at Foreground Security Gloucester
Foreground Security Gloucester urgently required following position for Customer Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy at Foreground Security Gloucester Jobs Details:
- Identifying, developing and maintaining a relationship with key customer technical and management staff.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customers’ future work needs and hot buttons and briefing them to the Raytheon cyber management team.
- Identifying new opportunities early and building a pipeline of potential work.
- Identifying opportunities to innovate and reach back to the wider Raytheon and partners to propose valued solutions.
- Determining whether customers consider the Raytheon team is delivering to the necessary standards.
- Enabling and supervising engagement between the customers and any required parts of the Raytheon organisation.
- Advertising including regular updates, the scope, scale and technical capabilities of Raytheon and its partners to customers.
- Identifying and leading briefings and events to present value propositions to customers.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of bids.
- Contributing to Raytheon performance targets.
- Assisting the Account Director with all aspects of customer engagement.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated capability to identify emerging customer requirements
- Proven track record of identifying and shaping innovative technical and commercial opportunities
- Must have experience of dealing with complex UK Government organisations
- Must be willing and eligible to go through a high level of government clearance
- Experience within the cyber industry would be an advantage, but not essential
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Annual bonus + for this division an additional bonus for gaining and maintaining the highest level of government security clearance
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10%)
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits (buy/sell holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, Gymflex and more)
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- 1.30pm finish on a Friday (37 hour week)
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
DV - Current