Dialysis Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Diaverum Ipswich
Diaverum Ipswich urgently required following position for Dialysis Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dialysis Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Diaverum Ipswich Jobs Details:
JOB REFERENCE: 14SN001
CLOSING DATE: 26th January 2018
We have an exciting opportunity in our Ipswich and Aldeburgh clinics for a dialysis assistant who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives.
- To support team in the clinic area and to provide care within agreed competencies as per instructed by a registered nurse
- Prepare, restore and maintain areas, equipment and clinical supplies in readiness for dialysis
- Conduct patient observations pre/post dialysis (blood pressure, weight)
- Prepare patients for dialysis – programme machines and connect patients to commence treatment as directed by qualified personnel
- Monitor throughout treatment – reporting changing , incidents and patient feedback to responsible nurse
- Follow dialysis, complete discontinuation procedures including wash back and removal of needles
- Assist with preparation of patient documentation as appropriate
- Comply with Company policies and procedures whilst observing statutory requirements –Health+Safety, CPR, manual handling, infection prevention
- Ensure ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
- Previous experience working in a care or healthcare environment
- Qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights or Sunday working)
- Pay includes a competitive salary and Unsocial Payments.
- 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) pro rata increasing with service
- Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness/Gym Membership, Auto-Enrolment Company Pension
- Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
- where applicable/dependent on clinic