Learning Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Limited Swindon
Limited Swindon urgently required following position for Learning Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Limited Swindon Jobs Details:
Learning Coordinator – Based in Swindon
What is the Role?
To provide high quality, dedicated, administration and logistical support for our managed learning service clients. The primary function of the Learning Coordinator is to be a first point of contact for all external learning requests, as well as provide local administrative activity for the client’s specific learning programmes and training events.
- Provide professional advice on training courses to meet customer requirements
- Research, respond to and advise on queries for all bookings
- Follow up on all client requests while keeping client informed of progress
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve enquires
- Build and maintain internal QA relationships
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service
- Carry out tasks within the agreed time-frame
- Foresee possible delays or complications and plan strategies to avoid or minimise them
- Escalate matters where appropriate but aim to develop sufficient awareness of QA , the client and the MLS role in order to work independently
Financial package and benefits
We are offering a competitive base salary (dependant on experience), Private Pension as well as 25 days holiday, 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage), 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise), subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
What do we do?
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquarters in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Must haves (We do need the following):
- Previous experience in a customer service role – dealing with clients via email, telephone and face to face (if possible) – preferably Business to Business
- Experience using internal CRM’s and IT systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel etc. at beginner level or above
- Great people skills (sounds cliché but building relationships is a key part of this role)
- Competent in writing emails/correspondence
If you’ve read the above, feel we are the company for you. Then apply to us today. Speak soon…