Customer Service Assistant Costa Jobs Vacancy at Costa Trowell
Costa Trowell urgently required following position for Customer Service Assistant Costa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Assistant Costa Jobs Vacancy at Costa Trowell Jobs Details:
Moto Hospitality are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Barista (Customer Service Assistants) for our Costa unit
Can you deliver exceptional customer service?
Are you a natural when it comes to talking to customers?
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 60% off with our Employee and Partner Discount Card – Offering you, your partner as well as friends and family discount of some of our brands
- Additional Discount Card (s) issued with length of service to give to your friends and family
- You can also earn cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
- Development programmes offering employees in all job roles the opportunity to progress their career further
As a Barista in one of our Moto services you’ll naturally be serving expertly crafted coffee, but at Costa there's more to the role than that.
- Serving customers in a timely and polite manner
- Preparing refreshments
- Maintaining standards around product quality and cleanliness
- Handling cash
Who we're looking for
- A natural ability to talk to customers
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player
- Must be of school leaver age
- No experience required as full training given
- Candidates must be able to get to and from motorway services
- Willingness to learn
Moto prides itself in its training and development of people; ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
What are you waiting for? Apply today