Customer Service Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Sanofi Maidenhead
Sanofi Maidenhead urgently required following position for Customer Service Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Sanofi Maidenhead Jobs Details:
Customer Services Analyst
BUSINESS AREA: Supply Chain
- Manage day to day stock allocation and communications with all stakeholders
- Analyse SCORE data and reports to support conversations regarding supply performance with our external partners
- Play a key role in implementing Supply Chain and Customer initiatives
- Support Commercial performance via KAM alignment
- Order processing and Claims Handling
1. Inventory Monitoring and Management
- Proactively monitor Wholesaler depot inventory level to help them avoid out of stock situations
- Manage and Maintain product allocations by Product/Customer
- Represent customer service/supply chain at weekly OOS and Commercial accountability meetings.
- Ensure timely OOS information is informed to internal and external Customers
- Manage Consignment Stock (order to Invoice) for CHC products to Ceuta/UDG
- Manage stocks for Product Launches and Discontinuations
- Manage all Customer Services responsibilities for the KAM/Customer Alignment
- Attend Customer and virtual KAM team meetings
- Provide cover for KAM’s when needed
- Manage Customer performance KPI’s by identifying issues and implementing solutions
3.Trade Customer Initiatives
- Work within the broader supply chain team to develop and deliver initiatives that improve our operational efficiency and wider relationship
- Understand pharmaceutical market mechanisms by routinely participating in meetings with commercial colleagues, wholesalers and other trade partners
- Develop collaborative working relationships with key trade customers
4.Order processing and Claims Handling
- Deal with customer enquiries in a professional manner to ensure that we understand their requirements and demonstrate to them that we are doing all we can to provide an excellent service
- Receive and accurately process customer orders and claims and ensure they are handled in a timely fashion
- Contribute actively to the efficient processing of queries by standardising workflows
- Act as a source of information regarding Market intelligence gained through Customer feedback, proactively raise opportunities and risks with internal stakeholders
5. Ethical Leadership
- Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (including the Industry Code of Practice, Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements); and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
- Escalates any decisions, or seek the support of colleagues or management if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role.
6. Environmental and Safety Leadership
To care for his/her own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, and to co-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work. Employees are therefore expected to: - Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage. Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence. Thoroughly read all safety documentation issued by the Company and comply with its requirements. Escalate any doubts or uncertainties to their supervisor and/or manager. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS INTERNAL Regular, close contact with: Customer Services team MCO supply chain team Sales and Marketing Finance Quality Commercial Medical Information EXTERNAL - Primary supply chain point of contact for: Wholesaler Depot Managers Pharmacists Hospitals SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS Education and Training Maths and English GCSE Microsoft Office Package Previous SAP experience desirable Professional skills & Knowledge Good communication skills (essential) Team player with self-drive, willing to be hands on and add value in a dynamic and changing organization (essential) Work Experience Experience in Customer Service and able to deal with both internal and external customer complaint situations Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry or with wholesalers Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme. At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.