Senior Developer Jobs Vacancy at Orange Bus Newcastle upon Tyne
Orange Bus Newcastle upon Tyne urgently required following position for Senior Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Developer Jobs Vacancy at Orange Bus Newcastle upon Tyne Jobs Details:
The ability to simplify complexities and steer projects with perspective comes with experience, something our Technical
Director values in his search for a team lead.
With every project undertaken, new ground is covered by our technical team. So as our force grows in both skills and size, we need a seasoned developer in our Newcastle city-centre HQ - someone to be a trusted and crucial component, with an innate ability to innovate.
Collaborating with our User Experience and Design teams, you will take a leadership role in a progressive workforce and manage projects in a reactive environment.
From agile web builds to software launches, apps on Apple Watch to BBC Hackathons, you’ll be helping to transform the way brands and organisations (such as Philips, the NHS, Aston Martin Racing, HMRC, and Barbour) do business, globally.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years’ technical work experience
- Skilled in suite of modern languages (.NET, Java, Scala, Clojure, iOS, Android +)
- Outstanding programming skills
- Experience of cloud platforms including AWS/Azure
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and web frameworks such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, Kentico, Drupal, Umbraco
- Our current Development team is made up of 40 specialists, from a multitude of backgrounds from games development to VR and banking to government.
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays.
- Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.