Programme Growth Manager Jobs Vacancy at Icf London
Icf London urgently required following position for Programme Growth Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programme Growth Manager Jobs Vacancy at Icf London Jobs Details:
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Senior Manager - Policy Implementation and Programmes (PIP)
Location: Birmingham, Brussels or London
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in the UK, Belgium, US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
About the team:
Since its formation in January 2017, the PIP line of business has established technical assistance as an important part of ICF’s work and a key driver of growth for the business. The team provides learning/training, network support, grant management, event organisation and other implementation services to government organisations in the UK and the European Union (EU) institutions, particularly the European Commission.
PIP has over 40 multi-disciplinary staff, ranging from programme/project managers and administrators, through to events and communications specialists. It also has access to policy experts, researchers and data analysts in other teams.
About the role:
This is a key business development role, reporting directly to PIP’s Business Development Lead, with responsibility for identifying and securing new business opportunities in the policy implementation field. You will be expected to collaborate with PIP Business Development team members and our ICF Business Development team in relation to pursuing strategic opportunities, following the capture and proposal-writing process and collecting market intelligence. You will be using your technical experience to help write key sections of PIP proposals and your business acumen to prepare proposal budgets and update and help maintain ICF’s pipeline of work. The role will also give you the opportunity to contribute to the implementation of PIP’s marketing strategy, including preparing content for marketing materials, supporting the organisation of events, contributing to thought leadership, and coordinating with ICF communications specialists. In addition to your business development activities you will also have the opportunity to contribute to programme/project delivery, either as a Director or technical expert according to your expertise.
Required skills and experience:
- Around 8-10 years’ experience in capture and proposal-writing, including positive examples of bid qualification. You should have a strong track record of winning business in your career to date.
- Strong knowledge of EU and/or UK markets in relation to policy implementation and programmes.
- Strong knowledge of relevant policy areas, such as employment and working conditions; education and training; social inclusion and protection; health; digitalisation; migration and asylum; environment; climate change; regional economic development; business, entrepreneurship and SMEs.
- Excellent skills in networking and client relationship-building, as well as commercial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Experience in policy implementation and programme delivery, including client relations, quality assurance, technical execution and risk management.
- Having an APMP certification or equivalent would be an advantage.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-ENG-London