Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth
Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth urgently required following position for Quality Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth Jobs Details:
A Day in the Life of Head of Quality
- Working with Operations to review yield data
- Out on the line looking at how processes work, speaking to operators about how they do their job.
- Challenging Conformance on their processes and controls
- Presenting to the Board what progress has been made on your projects
- Discussing with other Quality Managers from across Halma on how they are progressing on the new ISO requirement.
- Attending a team meeting to understand what else is going on across the organisation
- Experience in driving Quality thinking through an organisation.
- You have the aptitude and ability to influence.
- Willingness to get it done, deliver and celebrate team success.
- Endless amounts of curiosity to understand bigger picture and obtain root cause of a situation.
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple assignments, delivering high quality work in the right way.
- Constructively challenge the status Quo.
- You love data, creating, analysing and identifying when change is required. Strong numerical skills.
- You are Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to build strong internal cross functional relationships and develop strategic external partnerships. Truly excellent collaboration skills.
- An energetic person with the professional background and experience required to make tough decisions in a timely and calm, professional manner.
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Working in high volume manufacturing
- Working within a Project driven environment to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Six Sigma Blackbelt
Your Ideal Job, if you’re looking to:
- Be more than just a “flag bearer” for Quality.
- You want to drive change through the organisation and have a Quality Mindset. Adapting what we do now for future successes.
- Lead a small team, but influencing many different departments to drive change
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Identifying improvements to products and processes to protect people and save lives!
- Showing Curiosity to solve problems and learning for the future
- Play a crucial part in the development of the business
- Deliver significant change and improvement
- Drive projects that move the needle.
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- Work with smart people
- Work for a vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- Be part of a strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another