Digital Media Executive Jobs Vacancy at Chartbury London
Chartbury London urgently required following position for Digital Media Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Media Executive Jobs Vacancy at Chartbury London Jobs Details:
We are looking for creative minds to join our marketing team in order to take charge of the media channels for Chartbury. This includes creating content for the website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube & LinkedIn and all the other media channels we currently use for marketing.
– Updating and keeping the content of the Chartbury website relevant and up-to-date
– Delivering pioneering, engaging and commercially viable content for each project
– Provide unique content across all social media channels and other main stream channels about the company’s new projects
– Research media trends and opportunities to raise the company’s awareness online
– Explore ways to expand the digital exposure of the company and it’s projects
– Research into investments & property trends to keep up-to-update with current trends in the market
– Minimum degree level qualified and ideally at least 6 months experience in a similar role
– Experience working with Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels
– Highly creative with a flair for the imaginative
– Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
– Ability to engage with audiences