Imd Regulatory Middle Office London Jobs Vacancy at Goldman Sachs London
Goldman Sachs London urgently required following position for Imd Regulatory Middle Office London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Imd Regulatory Middle Office London Jobs Vacancy at Goldman Sachs London Jobs Details:
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Our Regulatory Middle Office team within GSAM Operations, is seeking a professional who is looking to provide key subject matter expertise on areas affecting the firm’s regulatory reporting obligations. This will involve broad collaboration across global Operations, Compliance, Legal, traders and various industry forums.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is the investment management arm of the firm. Asset Management Operations provides service delivery and risk management in order to create a rigorous control environment for the investment management process.
- Holistic ownership of ongoing regulatory reporting adherence, covering both transaction and position reporting regimes, within EMEA and Asia
- Provide regulatory subject matter expertise, associated with ongoing reporting, exception management, client implementations and query resolution
- Ongoing maintenance of regulatory rule interpretation, ensuring documentation remains current and fit-for-purpose, along with all business requirement documents and procedures
- Enable transparency of open operational and regulatory risks, through the generation of metrics and regular status updates
- Application of assurance based controls, in order to identify trends and thematics in existing reporting
- Management of both potential and confirmed reporting issues, ensuring appropriate escalation and documentation applied, in line with embedded risk framework
- External vendor relationship management, partnering with vendors to assess performance and service level being provided to the organisation
- Generate and conduct full testing of new regulatory implementations
- Maintain clear business continuity plans, testing in a regular basis to ensure plans remain up-to-date
- Pro-actively review processes in an effort to gain efficiencies and improved risk oversight
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience
Experience in the Finance Industry, ideally Asset Management Operations
- Regulatory experience, inc. EMIR, MiFID
- Fund accounting experience
- Risk management focus
- Trade life cycle knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Business Analysis knowledge
- Team oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to combine tactical and strategic thinking
- Experience with change management or process improvement
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.