Site Security Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security North West London
Cis Security North West London urgently required following position for Site Security Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Security Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security North West London Jobs Details:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Security Supervisor in the educational sector, who will demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users.
- Position: Site Security Supervisor
- Location: North London
- Pay Rate: £10.57 per hour
- Hours: 60 hours per week
- Shifts: Saturday & Sundays – DAYS and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – NIGHTS
Job Role / Requirements:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence required
- Supervisor Security Experience is required
- Must have good command of English Language
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Be able to stand/walk for extended periods
- First Aid qualification is a bonus
- Clear criminal background
- Have experience security reporting procedures.
- To be able to work well in a team.
- Be calm under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Able to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Be able to liaise with external authorities and services as required
- To ensure that the Daily Occurrence Book is maintained correctly and that all relevant reports are made on an Incident Report Form
- Responsible for all staff under their direct supervision and ensuring that all staff wear correct uniform, appropriate personal protective equipment and are regularly briefed
- Respond accordingly to emergencies and incidents including fire and intruder alarms and assisting in the evacuation of the buildings where necessary
- Provides necessary support and assistance to the Account Security Manager and site client in ensuring site is effectively managed
- HSF Health care plan
- HSF Perk Box – discounts & offers from cinema tickets to days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- First class training allowing you to develop your skills
- A view for career development
- Long service award
- Employee Recognition awards
Due to the high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not had a response within three weeks of your initial application, you have not been successful on this occasion.