Business Interface Manager Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London
Hsbc London urgently required following position for Business Interface Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Interface Manager Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London Jobs Details:
The role of the Business Interface Manager is to lead a mid-size team responsible for the production and reporting of financial data processing and analysis and driving process efficiency within consistence governance framework.
- Face off with both internal and external counterparts with excellent coordination and communication skills to ensure timely, accurate and well moderated guidelines, management directions and feedbacks are effectively channelled
- Connect different functional and resources planning processes in terms of the interdependencies and timeline
- Actively partnering with functional heads, their delegates and IT relationship managers
- Offering commercial consultancy services for IT and IT Chief Operating Officer (COO) organization such as financial advisory and recommendations based on current and forecasted positions, analyse operational metrics to track and report organization effectiveness, streamline process flows and drive efficiencies
- Improve data quality and global consistency of budget and planning processes
- Regular review on various financial and management information packs with high sensitivity on numbers, able to raise relevant queries with his/her own insights
- Derive meaningful Management Information (MI) reports for analysis in terms of function planning and resources management
- Excellent management presentation skills to produce executive summary and presentations for management updates
- Independent in resolve problems with no clear guidelines nor upfront definition if those are in/out of scope
- Self-initiated to pick up strategic directions thus derive improvement, transformation and/or change programmes towards existing processes and organization structure
- Driving global programmes to align ourselves to the Target Operating Model, making processes managed by the team more robust and with better efficiency
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of budget management within a global environment
- Strong Management skills to manage a financial team within an IT environment
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- A comprehensive understanding of business finance and management information and an ability to use this information to inform decisions and deliver efficiencies/savings
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Mater of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Qualified or part/qualified accountancy qualification
The base location of this role will be London 8 Canada Square.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.