Labaratory Technologist Process Analytcs Jobs Vacancy at Lonza Slough
Lonza Slough urgently required following position for Labaratory Technologist Process Analytcs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Labaratory Technologist Process Analytcs Jobs Vacancy at Lonza Slough Jobs Details:
To provide flexible laboratory-based practical expertise within the Process Analytics department.
Job Description Main job duties, but not limited to;
- Delivery of work in line with expected standards (safety, on time, right first time to the appropriate degree of quality).
- Equipment ownership where applicable.
- Adherence to good laboratory practice including cGMP where applicable.
- Operation of equipment and standard, documented processes and procedures.
- Escalating issues in a timely fashion (technical).
- Basic data analysis and interpretation (e.g. pass/fail determination).
- Completion of laboratory documentation.
- Reporting results to appropriate audience (e.g. presentations, data summaries, reports).
- Completion and peer review of laboratory documentation.
- Buffer preps
- Perform limited range of assays, e.g. MEA, HPLC,ELISAs and QPCR
- Familiarisation with specialist instrument software e.g Empower, SMP
- Risk Assessor or another safety specialisation
- HPLC Shutdown