Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Leeds
Willis Towers Watson Leeds urgently required following position for Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Leeds Jobs Details:
The Administration Assistant will fulfil a range of administrative responsibilities and provide a competent and professional presence in the office. This new role involves supporting a growing and busy team and an enthusiastic, adaptable approach is vital.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build a strong, trusted personal network with clients and colleagues in order to be a valuable part of the team
- Co-ordination of client and internal meetings (including complex internal and external meetings), checking attendee availability co-ordinating calendars, booking rooms and equipment and sending appropriate meeting invitations including all relevant details, scheduling catering as needed, arranging video and telephone conference calls. Venue/event support. Audio visual liaison, WebEx
- Providing administrative support with regard to various management tasks if appropriate
- Assisting other members of the administration assistant team as and when required
- Act as proxy for absence on timecard submission, complete expenses as required
- Assisting with extensive domestic and global travel arrangements. Organises travel and hotels in line with travel guidelines. Organising multi-destination or international travel taking into account visa requirements as necessary and production of detailed itineraries.
- Use of client information systems. Add and monitors clients and prospects. Maintain contact information. Add proposals and activities. Complete or assist with mailings as required. Ensure all Client Information System (CIS) leads are up to date and tracked to win or lose. Input sales credits if required
- Preparation of client reports for client meetings
- Build strong relationships internally and with client representatives
- Assist with client billing on a monthly basis, including drafting straightforward invoices and dealing with queries. Accounts Payable invoice processing
- Code supplier invoices using company accounts payable system for processing by Finance
- Act as minute taker at meetings where necessary and maintain relevant action logs
- Produce and polish typed client documents to a high standard using Microsoft Office packages (Word and PowerPoint), adhering to brand guidelines
- Take on ad-hoc responsibilities outside of core role (e.g. volunteers for LOB activities/projects).
- Deliver support that meets or exceeds expectations of those you are working with
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support, including diary management, travel arrangements, voicemail and timesheet management as appropriate, expense claims, drafting documents, filing, photocopying, to confidently deal with telephone calls/enquiries, deal with the post and assist in any other administrative related matters, as requested
- Set up client files in compliance with Records Management policies and procedures. File paper and electronic client documents/project materials. Scanning for client materials as required. Records management/TCT support and maintenance (TCT is an electronic filing system, Team Collaboration Tool). Become fully conversant with TCT
- Prepare and distribute papers for internal and external meetings
- Uploading documents and information to our internal databases
- Prepare documents in compliance with New Work policy, supporting consultants in obtaining all relevant client acceptance and project acceptance documents. Prepare Statement of Works and T&Cs, working with consultants to determine scope. Load contracts onto relevant database. Set up projects in Oracle if required. Ensure relevant client TCT or electronic directories are set up
- Assist in the production of MS Word and PowerPoint documents
- Maintain filing system and monitor adherence to Willis Towers Watson’s ‘Work Excellence’ procedures. Ensure filing is completed on a regular basis.
Job Requirements The Requirements
- Excellent IT skills – in particular, advanced PowerPoint skills will be key, Outlook, Microsoft Word/Excel (intermediate or advanced).
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectivess when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Good command of English language, spelling and grammar
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Be able to work with associates across all levels, locations and lines of business
- Good organisational skills and be methodical, thorough and pay close attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload, multi-task and work to deadlines using own initiative
- Ability to recognise and display high level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive data
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player with excellent people skills
- Be prepared to take an active part in problem solving
- Able to work under pressure as part of a team and independently
- Have a flexible approach to working hours when necessary
- Ability and enthusiasm for learning new systems and IT packages
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.