Home Manager Luxury Care Cheltenham Jobs Vacancy at Bright Selection Cheltenham
Bright Selection Cheltenham urgently required following position for Home Manager Luxury Care Cheltenham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Home Manager Luxury Care Cheltenham Jobs Vacancy at Bright Selection Cheltenham Jobs Details:
JO0000006969Job Title Care Home Manager - Dementia ResidentialTown Stow on the Wold County GloucestershireSalary up to£55kpaSector Elderly care and dementia Bright Selection is delighted to be recruiting for a brand new state of the art residential care home due to open in the Cotswolds early next year. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation offering excellent levels of care for people living with dementia. The home provides residential care only, so a nursing background isn't essential. Essential criteria:
- Qualified to L5 with care home management experience
- Experienced and highly skilled Manager with good commercial acumen
- Proven track record in elderly care within a Good rated home
- P&L accountability and private funding experience
- Dementia care knowledge
- Experience of meeting CQC requirementsPackage and Benefits:
- up to £55kpa depending on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to work towards QCF nationally accredited, (e.g. in health and social care)
- Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Access to a professional employee helplineFor more information and a confidential discussion please call Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.