Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy at Limited Slough
Limited Slough urgently required following position for Compliance Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy at Limited Slough Jobs Details:
Compliance Officer – Based in Slough
What is the role?
Working in the compliance team, you will be responsible for the below
- Responsibility, authority and accountability for all funding and compliance protocols within allocated region / business unit
- Owner of end to end learner journey administration to ensure conformity with funding and audit/inspection body legislative requirements
- Provide regular reports and accurate Management Information (MI) to the management team to support in improving learner outcomes and performance
- Provide support, advice and guidance to regions/business unit sales and delivery leaders to minimise errors in documentation and ensure the accuracy of information through a zero tolerance approach to compliance matters
- Contribute to improving internal processes and protocols through monthly management meetings with peers and managers
- Conduct of all internal processes and protocols in accordance with agreed timescales
- Compile and maintain learner files and electronic records as required for all required learning aims
- Upkeep and maintenance of data throughout entire learner journey
- Respond to internal audit actions as required and within agreed timescales
- Process and track region/business unit withdrawals/suspensions/reinstatements
- Conduct regular analysis of learner data within own region/business unit and provide advice and guidance to support the narrowing of gaps
- Conduct and track archiving of learner files and records in accordance within internal processes
- Support archiving and return of learner evidence following external awarding organisation visits
- Provide compliance inductions for new delivery and sales staff within region/business unit
A highly competitive base salary, pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave plus 2 days of paid charity leave!
We offer 3 days of training and over 1,200 courses to pick from, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership and cycle to scheme are part of the package too. If that’s not enough we have dress down Fridays!
What YOU need?
You need to be driven and self-motivated. Excellent communication skills both verbally and orally are required. Good organisation and attention to detail is a must. If you feel like you have all these qualities then make sure you apply today!!
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquarters in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.