Retail Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby
Picsolve International Ltd Derby urgently required following position for Retail Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby Jobs Details:
Partnering with some of the world’s leading names in entertainment and leisure, we believe in the power of the moment. You will find us at any destination where people go to have a good time. We are there capturing content of the best moments that people enjoy and want to share again. To deliver world leading solutions requires a world leading team….would you like to join that team?
Now is an exciting time to join the Marketing function at Picsolve – due to the business expanding and our growing success, we are looking to strengthen our dedicated marketing team. We are recruiting for a Retail Marketing Manager based at our Derby, UK office, on an initial 12-month fixed term basis.
Job DescriptionThis UK based role will deliver and shape the Retail Marketing strategy across the US Picsolve estate. This strategic role will define the journey across theme parks and visitor attractions as well as being the departmental lead on new product development including the introduction of new revenue generating merchandise ideas from concept to completion. Reporting to the Head of Retail Marketing, this standalone role is responsible for delivering all marketing activity for the US arm of Picsolve.
Role Requirements• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with a Marketing/Business bias
• CIM qualified desirable.
• Highly organised approach with proven experience of managing multiple projects/activities.
• Proven experience in working with and influencing senior and middle management.
• Previous work experience with SME company(s) and success from fast paced environments.
• Can demonstrate professional credibility, strong presence and articulate communication.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent customer relationship skills.
• Willingness to travel as the role will require ad-hoc travel to the US.
• Due to the time differences the role may require working outside of normal UK business hours.
Responsibilities• Responsible for the delivery of all marketing activity in partnership with Account Managers to deliver ‘best in class’ marketing alongside a world class guest experience.
• Be the departmental lead in the US for the identification, sourcing and execution of new merchandise opportunities in conjunction with the relevant departmental heads.
• Deliver both the traditional and digital marketing plans across the US Picsolve Estate.
• Work with the Retail teams and Account Managers to refresh the US Picsolve Estate.
• Introduce a level of standardisation across each partner Theme Park/Visitor Attraction.
• Manage the US Marketing budget including budget tracking.
• Write creative briefs for design execution.
• Manage relationships with third party agencies including design agencies.