Internship London Investment Banking October Start Jobs Vacancy at Robert Baird London
- Internship London Investment Banking October Start
- Robert Baird
- London ENG
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Robert Baird London urgently required following position for Internship London Investment Banking October Start. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internship London Investment Banking October Start Jobs Vacancy at Robert Baird London Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for interns to work for 3 - 6 months within our London Investment Banking department.
As an Investment Banking Intern, you will:
- Supporting the team in the preparation of pitch materials, info memos, buyer lists and data rooms
- Creation of market and business analyses in the context of M&A transactions
- Database and market research
- Preparing company valuations, using a variety of valuation methods.
What we look for:
- An ability to work in an international setting with our colleagues in the US, UK and China
- An outstanding academic record
- A major in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially in Excel and Power Point)
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to focus on detail and a passion for excellence
- A strong work ethic and a capacity for teamwork.
Who we are:
Baird is an employee owned, international wealth management, capital markets, private equity and asset management firm with more than 100 offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Established in 1919, Baird has more than $171 billion in client assets and over 3,300 associates serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and municipal clients.
Baird has built an environment of trust, respect and teamwork, where associates are our greatest asset. Committed to being a great place to work, Baird ranked No. 4 on the Fortune Magazine Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017, its fourteenth consecutive year on the list.