Learning And Skills Performance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Company Bridgend
Company Bridgend urgently required following position for Learning And Skills Performance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning And Skills Performance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Company Bridgend Jobs Details:
Learning and Skills Performance Manager
Full Time - 40 hours per week
£25,622.73 per annum
SUMMARY OF MAIN PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF ROLE:
The management, monitoring and provision of all Management Information Systems, performance data and information within the Learning & Skills department. The Management of achievement and attainment plus of MIS systems.
To act as a focal point for the HoLS with relation to Estyn Standards requirements and MIS information for the department.
- To collect, collate and provide monthly KPI reports and inform managers of any immediate action or concerns
- To take responsibility Key Question 1 of the Common Inspection Framework data for the SAR across the provision
- To monitor and coordinates the departmental Quality Calendar requirements making sure all elements are carried out and producing the necessary documents
- Provision of monthly Learning & Skills Performance Report for issue before HoLS and CM Managers’ meetings including individual staff performance reports
- Produce quarterly HMPPS reports highlighting both positive and negative outcomes
- Monitoring and submission of information for weekly Compliance Form
- To monitor and quality control accurate records of enrolment, retention, attainment and success alerting CMs immediately of any concerns with outcomes
- Provide through the gate information for release to CRCS and other relevant departments
- Assist HoLS with the collation of and data for the Self-Assessment Report and QDP
- To ensure an electronic Learning and Work plan is in place and that learners are provided with a login at assessment phase and throughout their learning journey allowing the learner to take ownership of their own learning
- Provide a Record of Achievement for every learner using both their MIS Data and the LRS information
- Monitor, record and quality assure Observations
- Monitor and quality assure staff CPD arrangements maintaining up to date records
- Welsh language, diversity and location of learners in conjunction with and adherence to issued guidance.
- Identify trends within the MIS information and cascade information to Curriculum Managers to improve the quality of provision
- To provide MIS information to the monthly Quality Improvement Group and HMPPS Learning & Skills Management Meetings (as appropriate)
- To benchmark data against regional and national datasets to highlight performance.
- To ensure that student voice is heard through focus groups and learner questionnaires, ensuring dissemination of information and task and finish groups where appropriate in line with Quality Calendar requirements.
- To monitor departmental budget, spend in liaison with the HoLS and further develop quality and value for money control for resources, including the use of the Business Portal system and purchase requisitions.
- Management of administrative staff in your remit
- To ensure that all administrative tasks within the department are covered in times of staff absence.
- To carry out EDR’s, Bi lats and facilitate staff development events to ensure current knowledge of MIS requirements and system
- To have a working knowledge of, and facilitate cover for the key accountabilities of others in your department.
- To react to changing data requirements with flexibility
- Any other tasks as directed by the Head of Learning & Skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
JOB HOLDER SPECIFICATION
Formal Education: Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent. Preferably educated to A-Level standard.
Technical Education: IT skills, e.g. word processing, data processing and analysis to an Advanced Level. Previous use and knowledge of relational databases is useful.
Proven experience in collecting, analysing and disseminating information. Experience of budget monitoring and spend. Experience of Advanced Word and Excel is essential*. Supervisory experience is beneficial. Previous experience of working in a very busy office is very advantageous.
- Eye for detail.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Able to work alone and unsupervised.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Reliability under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and discretion at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective team player.
- Flexibility to respond to changing needs of offender learning sector.
- Ability to motivate others and inspire a positive attitude.
- Willingness to work with prisoners.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation.