Busser Runner Jobs Vacancy at The Hippodrome Casino London
The Hippodrome Casino London urgently required following position for Busser Runner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Busser Runner Jobs Vacancy at The Hippodrome Casino London Jobs Details:
IS THIS YOU? SOMEONE WITH:
- A passion to pursue outstanding customer service with a natural fun-loving, warm and friendly personality
- A desire to make every guest happy by offering a unique experience which goes beyond their expectations
- A sociable personality who engages easily with guests, is intuitive to what they are looking for and identifies how to offer more
- A pro-active disposition, who is highly motivated and proud of the standard of work they produce
It is essential that you at least six months' waiting experience in a similar environment. To work at the Hippodrome, you need to have fluent English language and be:
- Professional, positive and results focused
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Forward thinking and continually looking for innovative ways to improve
- Eighteen years or over
- Eligible to work in the UK
The Hippodrome Casino offers a chance for you to work in a fantastic working environment, with the opportunity of professional development and promotion. In addition to your basic pay, you will be entitled to free meals and, after three months of service:
- Access to the auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Death in service cover (x2 salary)
- Holiday (20 days plus 8 public holidays)
- Company sick pay (after one year's service)
- An interest free season ticket loan
- Subsidised foreign exchange and discount benefits.
If you're interested in working with us, please send us your application.
We're looking forward to hearing from you – good luck!
Advertised: 16 Jan 2018 GMT Standard Time