Isr Emea Jobs Vacancy at Riverbed Technology Bracknell
Riverbed Technology Bracknell urgently required following position for Isr Emea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Isr Emea Jobs Vacancy at Riverbed Technology Bracknell Jobs Details:
Inside Sales Representative – EMEA Channels – Xirrus/Riverbed
Riverbed is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today – join us as we solve the problems of the future. Do you thrive on change? Do you like the constant challenge of the new? Do you value simplicity? Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers. Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions – technology that just works?
About Riverbed Technology
Riverbed® is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world’s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed’s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100. Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
We are seeking a proven Business Development Representative with a history of qualifying new business in medium to large accounts in a high tech environment, specifically WiFi through the acquisition of Xirrus. This is a strategic position in Riverbed Technology that is responsible for managing a large flow of leads from Major Accounts, Enterprise Accounts, Resellers, and System Integrators. The goal of this position is to contact prospects to qualify opportunities, mapping of existing accounts to determine if a Riverbed sales opportunity can provide business value to the prospect.
About this Position: Responsibilities will include:
- Pipeline creating / Lead Generation
- BANT qualifying inbound leads, passing to field sales via appointment setting or introduction
- Outbound prospecting
- Facilitating evaluation/free trial requests
- Channel Recruitment and Enablement
- Target partner acquisition and recruitment
- Onboarding process, portal access and demonstration
- Facilitating training
- Assistance with deal registration opportunity activities
- Assisted channel campaigns – for example targeted call out days
- Lead to partner assignment
- Contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on status of calling efforts and success of qualified lead to appropriate sales executives.
- Ensure handoffs to sales and/or marketing are successful, and exceed customer's satisfaction.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Managing calling status in Salesforce and taking responsibility of data accuracy in our database.
- Work in collaboration with Territory Sales Managers within your assigned territory
- Achieve set sales goals and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provide any necessary reports with regards to sales performance, activities, forecasting and bookings
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years Sales or sales support and enjoy working in a team environment.
- An understanding of telecommunications, networking and IP technology solutions is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
- BS/BA in a technical or business discipline is preferred.
- Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, SFA tools, and MS Office tools