Aveda Social Community Digital Media Executive Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London
Estee Lauder London urgently required following position for Aveda Social Community Digital Media Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aveda Social Community Digital Media Executive Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London Jobs Details:
Come join us! Aveda is a dynamic, creative and fun brand to work on which centres on connecting beauty, environment and wellbeing. We’re proud of our professional hairdressing heritage and of being the number one hair brand in retail! While we specialise in hair care, we offer other plant–based products—skin care, makeup, pure-fume™, aromas and lifestyle—that are all professionally developed, clinically tested, and go to exceptional lengths to be respectful of the earth.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a business that puts our guests and the environment at the heart of everything we do - all within a beautiful central London office with great work/life balance and benefits. The role is responsible for helping to drive success of the brand’s social activities in the UK & Ireland, while ensuring we are delivering strong KPIs and growth across our all social platforms.
We’re seeking a candidate who is fully immersed in social media on both a professional and personal level, enjoys and excels in creative copywriting as well as multi media manipulation for social media channels. Measuring and analysing our social activity is critical to the success of the brand. An essential function of this position will be measuring, synthesising, and reporting on all monthly, quarterly, and annual activity, including competitor activity.
The candidate needs to have a willingness and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and cross-functionally with other departments; a creative, analytical, and enthusiastic individual who is highly engaged in social media and has a strong understanding of the influencers and competitor landscape.
This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Create monthly social media calendars by channel, 24/7 community management approach - monitor all engagement & fan messages and respond accordingly
- Prepare paid social programmes and produce recap programme reports
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting documenting the brand’s social media activities, utilising specific reporting tools.
- Plan and manage monthly local content creation (stills, GIFs, videos), leveraging corporate photographic studio
- Work closely with micro and macro influencers to drive social engagement, brand awareness while contributing to increased sales. Implement social media influencer applications and build relationships with local media agencies to drive digital growth on all social platforms.
- Cross-functionally collaboration with our retailer and media partners to amplify social media presence/relevance
- Host social media workshops and prepare training and deliver monthly toolkits for all levels of the business. Assist in the presentation building and co-hosting of Digital Days in London with Digital Marketing Manager.
- 45% social community management / listening/publishing content
- 25% reporting analysis & competitor tracking
- 20% digital advertising support
- 10% admin
To be considered for this job the candidate must possess the following:
- Have a strong background in social media; preferably within the luxury industry, and be an organised and motivated individual with a strong attention to detail.
- A strong background in paid social media, reporting and analytics and an affinity for pulling and interpreting reports based on social media
- Experience working with influencers and UGC
- Agency candidates will have exposure managing a varied portfolio of luxury retail, travel or home/interior design clients
- Excellent people skills are vital in order to build collaborative relationships within the organisation.
- Ability to edit videos for presentations, adverts and social media via ‘Movie Maker’
- Strong copy writing skills and an understanding of digital language
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 179791