Segment Technology Partner Business Crb Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Segment Technology Partner Business Crb. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Segment Technology Partner Business Crb Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
Job Title: Segment Technology Partner
Location: Ipswich / London / Reigate
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
At WTW, the management and delivery of technology is provided by a combination of the 4 Business Segments and Corporate IT. The development and support of Core Business and Client Applications is embedded in the Segments, while Infrastructure, End User Computing and Corporate Systems (HR, Finance, CRM, etc.) are provided by Corporate IT. The STP role is part of Corporate IT and provides the critical link between the Segment and Corporate IT, ensuring alignment of strategy and the effective delivery of initiatives and projects.
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Build, leverage and maintain relationships with the Segment and with the teams in Corporate IT
- Single point of contact between the Segment and Corporate IT for planning and managing delivery of Corporate IT services and initiatives
- Ensure that Segment requirements and priorities are understood and that Corporate IT priorities and forecasting are aligned
- Manage delivery of Corporate IT initiatives into the Segment
- Represent the Corporate IT Leadership team when engaging with the Segment
- Liaison, advisor, and advocate for problem resolution and escalation
- Chair the Segment Delivery Forum (including maintaining a log of priorities and initiatives for the Segment) to ensure effective delivery of Corporate initiatives and issue management
- Represent Segment needs during Corporate IT SLAs definition, and manage SLA relationship
- Lead delivery and adoption of Financial Transparency into the Segment
- Actively participate as part of the Corporate IT leadership team to define and drive the IT strategy
- Proactively identify opportunities to promote the emerging technologies identified in the strategy
- BS in computer science, engineering or business management required
- 10-15 years of experience in progressive IT roles
- Good business acumen, ability to understand the key drivers of the Segment and how technology needs to support it
- Broad understanding of technology across project delivery, application design and development, architecture, infrastructure and IT operations
- Ability to build relationships, be seen as a trusted advisor and delivery partner to the Segment
- Demonstrated success in influencing others and achieving results in a highly matrixed organization with few/no direct reports
- Strong IT delivery and project management experience, with a proven ability to deliver in a complex environment
- Experience in a technology business partner and / or technology consulting role beneficial
- Ability to travel locally and internationally (25 – 50%)
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.