Solution Architect Lead Emea Franchise Licensing Business Jobs Vacancy at Starbucks London
- Solution Architect Lead Emea Franchise Licensing Business
- London ENG
- 18 Jun, 2018 30 days ago
Starbucks London urgently required following position for Solution Architect Lead Emea Franchise Licensing Business. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Architect Lead Emea Franchise Licensing Business Jobs Vacancy at Starbucks London Jobs Details:
Solution Architect Lead – EMEA franchise/licensing business(Job Number: 180005194)
- Advise functional and technology leaders within domains in defining priorities, key initiatives, and organizational alignment to support making informed business decisions.
- Evaluate industry and technology trends, determine applicability to Starbucks and translate into Starbucks specific strategies, plans, models, principles, architectures and design.
- Develops multi domain and enterprise based capability views, strategies, architectures and roadmaps for business and technology capabilities.
- Assesses the value and impact of concepts and emerging technologies by leading opportunity assessments and proofs- of-concept thru partnership with stakeholders across multiple domains and enterprise programs.
- Partners with business capability and technology service owners across domains and the enterprise to develop a concept from ideation through business case.
- Manage program and architectural interdependencies between programs across multiple domains and the enterprise.
- Facilitating the understanding and adoption of the solution architectures with the capability and service teams.
- Develop multiple domain and enterprise solution options across business, information, and technology domains.
- Evaluate technology and business changes across multiple domains and enterprise programs for policy impacts.
- Lead in design and shape of programs across multiple domains and the enterprise to introduce strategic technology transformation and change including assisting on development of business.
- Works with IT PMO, business, and IT to ensure work necessary to achieve strategic programs are included in the Information Technology portfolio and prioritized appropriately.
- Demonstrates accountability, makes timely and appropriate decisions on programs and multiple domains.
- Develops partnerships and influences others both directly and indirectly.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve partners, business and customer results.
- Develops partners indirectly through coaching and mentoring.
- Assist in development of strategic and operational plans for the work group.
- Overall information technology experience.
- Systems and/or application development experience.
- Franchisee &/or Food & Beverage hospitality technology solutions architecture and deployment experience.
- Designing and implementing new technology proof-of-concepts.
- Enterprise architecture experience (TOGAF certification is desirable).
- Development of strategic architecture plans.
- Integration technology and architecture experience such as EAI, SOA, & Microservices.
- Information Technology infrastructure experience.
- Functional and Technical experience in Retail and/or Food & Beverage Industry and areas such as Point of Sale (POS), Retail Inventory Management and Retail Supply Chain.
- Familiarity with retail industry applications (such as Oracle Retail, SAP Retail or Oracle Hospitality) and data ecosystems is highly desired.
- Good understanding of Cloud hosting, Cloud integration concepts and Cloud Security.
- Develop concepts across multiple domains and the enterprise from strategic concepts to detailed logical views.
- Utilizes perception, creativity, transformational ideas, system thinking, and organizing techniques in their work.
- Develops the business case ("why"), conceptual model and vision ("what") , logical model and other artefacts ("How") For multiple domains and the enterprise by creating alignment and capturing context by considering multiple factors including points of value, risk, opportunities, conditions, themes, and gaps.
- Validate physical models developed by engineering teams have translated the logical models and their relationships in a way consistent with desired goals and outcomes.
- Demonstrate a bias for action and apply iterative thinking and approach.
- Actively contribute to the maturation of the architecture practice through the development of architecture principles, policies, reference artifacts and reusable patterns.