Multilingual Medical Information Officer Italian Jobs Vacancy at Propharma Group Richmond
Propharma Group Richmond urgently required following position for Multilingual Medical Information Officer Italian. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Multilingual Medical Information Officer Italian Jobs Vacancy at Propharma Group Richmond Jobs Details:
You must be confident, proactive and passionate about delivering great customer service. Experience in customer facing roles is desirable but not essential, and new graduates are welcome to apply. We will provide excellent training to help you learn our processes and plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and experience.
Every day will provide both challenge and variety and you will work in a friendly, hard-working team supporting colleagues in the UK, USA, EU, Australia and Japan. You will be flexible, with a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and, in return, we will provide opportunities for you to continually learn and develop while participating in new and exciting projects.
Comprehensive on boarding training is provided to support you. A “buddy” will be allocated to you to support you in the following essential functions of the role:
A degree in a life science or pharmacy e.g. BSc Biomedical Sciences, BSc Anatomy & Physiology, BSc Health Science, BSc Human Science, BSc Psychology, BSc Animal Science We welcome applications from all life science graduates.
1. Candidates should have the target language as their mother tongue, be fluent in English and have strong translation skills.
2. Able to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer literacy.
4. Sound planning, prioritising and organisational skills, effective workload management and ability to meet deadlines.
5. Able to take responsibility for work allocated (ensuring tasks are followed through to completion).
6. Accuracy and attention to detail.
7. Able to understand and follow processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***