Cash Office Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Chester Zoo Chester
Chester Zoo Chester urgently required following position for Cash Office Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cash Office Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Chester Zoo Chester Jobs Details:
- To direct, motivate, coach and supervise a team of Cash Office Co-ordinators to ensure that all monies due to the zoo through daily trading activities on site, online shop and telephone sales are banked and reported correctly.
- To ensure that customers using the website to make purchases are satisfied with their experience.
- To ensure that there are sufficient ‘stocks’ of change (Cash Office float) to allow smooth transactions in the zoo and to ensure that the floats around the zoo are closely monitored.
- To liaise on a regular basis with the Financial Accountant and Head of Finance.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous supervisory experience.
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Have previous experience in following audit trails including the detection and prevention of fraud.
- Be computer literate & competent in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular, the use of Excel and databases.
- Have previous experience in cash handling procedures including electronic funds transactions, cheques and banking procedures.
- Have experience in handling large sums of money.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Be able to identify and report any relevant issues/errors to the finance team.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week, worked Monday-Friday, with occasional evening / weekend work if required.
The salary for this role is £23,148.52 per annum and in addition we offer a range of amazing benefits which can be found at http://www.chesterzoo.org/careers/working-at-chester-zoo .
To apply for this position, please go to http://www.chesterzoo.org/careers and click apply now to provide your current CV and complete the application form highlighting your skills and experience including why you believe you should be considered for our Cash Office Supervisor role.
Closing date for applications is 4th March 2018.